ADVICE ON STARTING OR BUYING A BUSINESS
The more thought you give to starting and running a business beforehand the more likely you are to succeed.
There are some fundamental questions you need to answer:
- Have you funds to put into the business or will you need to borrow?
- What are the legal and tax requirements that will apply?
- How much will you earn during the first year?
- How will you manage the books?
- Have you a business plan or realistic projections?
- Do you need staff, and if so, how will you manage them?
In short, there is a lot to consider when starting or buying a business. A quick chat with an accountant can go a long way.
In summary, we can:
- Advise you on manual or computerised books and records
- Advise you on suitable bookkeeping software
- Advise you on the best structure for you business
- Deal with third parties on your behalf
- Form a company for you
- Take care of your bookkeeping and payroll